Holiday eating advice

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Holiday eating advice
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Holmes, Mississauga, Ontario on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 03:22 pm:

For those of you watching your waistline:
"It's not what you eat between Christmas and New Years that creates the problem. It's what you eat between New Years and Christmas"

Best wishes and enjoy yourselves

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 05:58 pm:

Agreed. Calories between Christmas and New Year's don't count.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 10:34 pm:

Some folks assume that healthful eating means you can never eat certain kinds of food. You can eat them. You just can't eat them every day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:17 am:

I'm watching my waisteline all right! Watching it GROW! Ha ha. I put 10 lbs. on every winter, but almost always take it all off in the summer. So far.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:29 am:

The George Diet:
Food consumed in the presence of Family & Friends contains no calories!
Food that you are forced to try contains no calories!
Alcohol Consumed at home contains no calories (however Alcohol consumed at Employers Christmas parties contain double or even triple the normal calories)!
Broken Cookies contain no calories the act of breaking the cookies allows the calories to escape!
Popcorn has negative calories due to the extra labor required to remove husk from between teeth!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 05:45 pm:

That Predinsone "spelling" I had to take before and after my sinus surgery increased my appetite 10 fold for a short time. I gained a good 15 pounds or so in all the wrong places. I can't get up enough speed to get rid of it!. UM, lyposucktion :-)eh, It would come back !
Um my deviled eggs I ate last night didn't do their usual thing either. I must really be getting old for that to stop!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration