A Christmas Eve to remember, model t engine turns

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: A Christmas Eve to remember, model t engine turns
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 10:26 pm:

I turned the newly rebuilt engine in my car for the first time today. I finally have the crank pulley and crank handle ratchet and had time to install them and the timer , cam seal, and crankshaft seal. I squirted some oil in the sparkplug holes and turned the engine several times, with the plugs out.It is tight, as I would expect a new engine to be, but I feel sure it will start when the time comes. Merry Christmas to me. Something to remember when I go to church tomorrow. Thank God for all he blesses us with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard ( Australia) on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 07:02 am:

Seems you may have a Happy New Year then.Well done.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration