T ON DISPL.AY IN DOWN TOWN LONGMONT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: T ON DISPL.AY IN DOWN TOWN LONGMONT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 05:32 am:

My eldest son, Ken Huson and wife Karlene took my T to Down Town Longmont for a Christmas display. It was in front of some large windows so it could be seen from the street. I will try and show some pictures of it.
A large wreath was placed on the hood.
wreath
large wrapped boxes were placed in the back seat to represent presents.
presents
Karlene made an information sign to tell about the T.
sign
Hamburgers and Coffee were given out to anyone during the parade of lights
hamburgers
We took a picture of Ken and Karlene in front of the T.
Ken and Karlene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 08:51 am:

I can see that "Pride Grin" from ear ta ear. Great photo's and beautiful cars, thanks Dave for sharing. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:04 am:

Very cool Dave! Merry Christmas. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 10:05 am:

Ken and Karlene said that people talked and talked about the display.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 12:43 pm:

I wish this forum had a "like" button !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 01:04 pm:

" I'll gladly repay you Tuesday for a hamburger today. "

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 01:09 pm:

What's wrong with saying "nice photo" ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 02:25 pm:

Time to have Chris figure out a way we can insert a bunch of emoji's over just the couple that we already can. Not that Chris has enough to do! :-) ..there's one!!! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 04:56 pm:

I don't mean to take this thread sideways, but how does one activate emojis besides this one: :-) ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 05:25 pm:

Wonderful photos! Thank you Dave for sharing this!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 05:26 pm:

: followed by ( gives a :-( frown

You could also create or copy custom emojis as .jpg files and attach them as pictures, like: homer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 05:43 pm:

Click on this

at the top if the page.

There are several neat things you can do.

It's not as simple as Facebook because the software is much older.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 05:50 pm:

Interesting! You know it's tricky when the instructions have a whole section called "commonly made mistakes"! homer

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration