T Christmas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: T Christmas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 08:49 am:

To everone on forum,thank you for all the advice and tips for getting the 26 on the road. Would like to see your Cristmas T pics. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my new friend s.
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:06 am:

Very nice Dallas! You too, have a Merry Christmas. Now off to start getting dinner ready. I'm the chef today! We'll keep 911 on speed dial!! Ha ha. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:15 am:

We did Christmas with my mom and dad last weekend, and did Christmas with our boys and their families yesterday. Today, is just the two of us. Sitting in the Huddle House (diner) with the TT just outside. No traffic this morning. Didn't see but maybe 6 other cars on the road during the 6 mile drive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:28 am:

Merry Christmas!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:30 am:

Tim, I can bring a fire truck if needed but response time will be delayed.
Hal,lets see that TT!
Andy Loso the rebuilt coils and the new headlight reflectors made the Chistmas eve run possible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:31 am:

Both "running" cars are in the shop with their engines out, so this will have to do. Christmas photos? Maybe next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:35 am:

Always love your pics and video Mr Jelf!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 10:00 am:

Dallas,

Are those lights 6V or 12V? Hahaha :-)

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 10:14 am:

Best Wishes
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 07:07 pm:

Dallas,

Here it is last Friday. I'm off work for the rest of the year. Got some home projects to do, so I went and bought supplies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 07:15 pm:

Hal
That is one nice load of Christmas trees. Like the TT. What make is the cab? Like the rear window. It looks right at home with that load.
Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 07:25 pm:

I wish I knew what the make of the cab was. I've not seen one in any catalog that was just like it. The back window is a soft roll up deal that I had made at an upholstery shop, but it originally had something similar. The top edge is held on by a wooden strip nailed to the back of the cab. When I removed it to install this one, the remnants of the old one was there. I had it made from top material. The original may have been canvas. The cab is wood with metal panel inserts in the doors and the stationary part behind the doors. The doors slide on a track rather than hinge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 12:46 am:

Here's ours from Christmas Eve:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration