Christmas Present

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Christmas Present
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 10:40 am:

img_0457

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 11:45 am:

Looks like you didn't get anything. Must have been naughty this year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 11:50 am:

He received the "Your Image Here" bumper sticker! :-)
Have to admit I've had a few myself over the years.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 12:00 pm:

Arnold,

You'll Be Baaaaack .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 01:41 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/541631.html?1431838921

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 04:55 pm:

Check the profile picture.

Arnold, Don mentioned you got the '14.
Beautiful car, congratulations. :-)
Hope to see you all touring with it this coming year.
Merry Christmas.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:56 pm:

ford box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 10:06 pm:

Very nice tool box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 10:17 pm:

ford box2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald Blair on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

I got 4 new tires,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 10:41 pm:

Arnold,

I have been drinking eggnog with rum ....

I see four tool boxes ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 10:47 pm:

I have not a clue why I get a double image.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 11:04 pm:

Is that reproduction or a restored original? Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 03:38 am:

Nice!
Is that going behind the front seat of the '14 touring? Or on a running board of? Or the coupe's trunk? Or the coffee table in the living room?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 10:24 am:

Arnold's first photo was way too big, so I reduced the size.

Then I sent him these directions on how to post the photo.

Save the file to your Desktop.

Go to the website and type your reply.

Type image{FordBox} in the text area of your reply.

There was a \ before image.

Click one time and wait for the example to show up.

Click the Choose box one time and select FordBox.JPG

Note: If the F, B, and JPG is in capital letters, you have to use the same, as it is Case Sensitive and the computer will not be able to find your file otherwise.
Click Post one time.

This is not rocket science, you just have to learn the rules and play the game.

Where did I go wrong?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 11:08 am:

One more try.

img_0460

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 11:11 am:

jim I give up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 11:52 am:

I love that box! Where can I get one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 01:00 pm:

You can get one in Arnolds living room under his Christmas tree. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 01:04 pm:

John This might help:Look up this post on forum.

By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 09:08 am:
Has anyone seen one like this before? :-)

My box come from Hearshey 2015 meet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 01:04 pm:

Well,

From what I can see, that first pair have been keeping busy over Christmas!

Seems like there are at least 6 tool boxes ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 01:56 pm:

Beautiful tool box!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

Boy, that's a nice "plastic" present! I hope you got that in the tool box as well!

So how is the shadow done on the Ford logo. I really like that effect

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 03:53 pm:

The story is that the body shop was told to paint it black. The painter didn't think that the ford logo showed up, so he lightly buffed it out to bare metal and then clear coated it. I agree it looks like a plastic box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 03:55 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration