Merry Christmas everybody !!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Merry Christmas everybody !!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 11:44 am:

Just wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 11:51 am:

Same to you Travis - and to everybody else here.
BTW: Melnick isn't a name I run across every day. Are you by any chance related to the late Bob Melnick of the Boston area? He was a good friend, and one of the best welders that I have ever encountered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 11:59 am:

Hi Travis,

Merry Christmas to you & your family !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 09:21 am:

Jim / John , not that I'm aware of , most of my family are farmers and machinists , I'm into a bit of all as well as gunsmithing , sorry such a late reply , was out for hernia surgery and presently in hospital with my wife getting ready for the birth of our baby girl 👍 , have a great new year all !!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration