An interesting photo-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: An interesting photo-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 07:30 pm:

Just for Dallas.

Is it a sprayer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 07:38 pm:

Maybe, or the framework for a parade float?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 07:43 pm:

Well it does have a tank. I dont see a pump. Possibly the 1st prototype vehicle for moon landing? Ok now I see the pump in the front. Orchard sprayer? Better wear a rain coat! Possibly electric motor vehicle that only works in a lightning storm? Hence the lightning rods.
Very intresting Herb. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

If only to me it looks like a pace car for starting harrness race horses? Bud

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 07:51 pm:

Dandelion sprayer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 10:25 pm:

The lightning rods swing down on each side to give the spray rig triple wide coverage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 09:28 am:

I see one large tank, but I don't see a fuel tank for the T.

Happy motoring,

Warren

ps: he must have stolen Ken LeBlanc's idea to use a small lawn mower's fuel tank (which means that they will not go far)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 02:57 pm:

There is something high on the front that could be a pump, driven by a couple of belts off the front of the engine. Warren is right, though, there should be 2 tanks if it's a sprayer.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration