Loaded in town and ready to go home-Photo-Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Loaded in town and ready to go home-Photo-Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 07:50 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 07:55 pm:

He needs a runningboard luggage carrier. The guy with the buggy wishes he had 20 horses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 12:41 am:

That is one of the big reasons that touring cars sold so much better than runabouts. A whole back seat to be filled up with all the stuff you needed to carry. From the beginning of the automobile, runabouts had been the low end loss-leaders of automobile sales.
Sporty roadsters, Ford model K 6-40s, Mercer Raceabouts and Stutz Bearcats usually sold to higher end buyers that already had touring cars, and sometimes chauffeurs to take home the goods.
Thanks Herb, and all.
Drive carefully, and a Happy New Year! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 12:55 am:

Looks like Steve Jelf returning from town. Evan look like Ar Kansas City.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 01:00 am:

Hope he's limber enough to climb in. I used to hop over but now I use the door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 11:35 am:

Is he missing the top half of his windshield? I don't see it folded, and I don't see it erect.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 01:15 pm:

it is there just folded down. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration