Interesting Look at Fordlandia

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Interesting Look at Fordlandia
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:03 pm:

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2016/05/31/abandoned-in-the-rainforest-henry-ford s-fordlandia-was-to-be-inhabited-by-10000-people-to-secure-a-source-of-cultivate d-rubber-for-his-cars/

I guess ol' Henry should have listened to someone.......for once....... :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 12:38 am:

I will tread carefully here, but when people of one culture try to inflict their beliefs on the people of another culture, the project rarely ends well. I guess that Henry found that out the hard way.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration