Got some sleep

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Got some sleep
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 12:08 pm:

Got most of it hauled in. Here are a few pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 12:14 pm:

Nice haul, that trailer looks like it has had it though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 12:17 pm:

That should keep you busy for a while! Nice haul. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 12:21 pm:

More pictures at home

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 12:23 pm:

4 pickup and trailer loads total. Some good, some rough....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 12:46 pm:

Looks like a good start on a '14 project!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 01:02 pm:

Glad you got some sleep. Looks like a great find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 01:31 pm:

Thanks for sharing this Jack. It takes many of us to that happy place without having to strain our backs. I hope you find a lot of enjoyment in that project.
Keep us posted.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 05:39 pm:

I see a lot of good stuff there! How many car projects are there? Looks like two brass cars and one black era? And a lot of great parts!
Congratulations!
Now get some sleep! (While we sneak over and take it all!) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 06:24 pm:

Wayne, I didn't see that pickup the first 5 times I looked at Jack's pics!
Jack, we take the good with the bad... :-) Nice haul is right. That touring is sweet! Similar to my haul in August. :-)
I'll bet if that tandem axle trailer could talk... Oh the stories.
Thanks for posting your pics! I wanna see more. :-)
OK. Any idea about the reason why work stopped on that touring?
Work on my '18 runabout stopped for some reason 3 owners (30 years) ago and I wish I knew the history.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 09:09 pm:

The story I got was the owner of this ranch brought truck loads of cars and parts from eastern oregon around 1960 and its all been stored in these machine sheds since.Most were three sided so not the best conditions. The '14 was in the back so it and alot of parts did pretty good. He supposedly rebuilt the '14 engine,2 new rear tires and alot of new wood.Havent really had a chance to check it out yet but it looks to me the chassis is a very low mileage unrestored car.After I pressure washed all the dirt and grime off, the old grease on hubs and wheels, rear axle center section,etc. have been on there forever. I will post some more pics soon.Jack

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration