Old Photo - Coupe On The Crubside

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Coupe On The Crubside
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 08:32 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 09:14 pm:

Odd distortion - maybe a picture of a picture?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 09:18 pm:

Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image; make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to the outer limits. :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 10:17 pm:

Lamont Cranston is the driver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 10:47 pm:

Is that a doctor in the doorway ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 01:09 am:

I'm getting a little whooooosey........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 01:28 am:

I recalled the TV lead-in but had it confused with the "Toilet Zone". Nice coupe. Probably extended for a rotund driver. ":0)

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 02:05 am:

That Toilet Zone was a crappy show. My Dad was a cheapskate and only
paid for 3rd rate cable. We got all the crappy shows like that. All In the Fambly,
Sappy Days, I Dream of Dave. Dave was none-too-attractive in that genie outfit !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 08:17 am:

Burger in Spokane, yes that is a doctor in the doorway and that is his coupe.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 08:57 am:

Burger, TV's no better today even with the high priced packages. It's even getting hard to find a decent movie to put on the DVR, we seldom watch anything "live" anymore due to all the commercials. And that coupe...whew what mess the paint is, banged up fender-seems like 90% of these cars have beat up right front fenders!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:28 am:

Tim, I'm with you. Almost anything I want to watch is available on the computer. I'm down to one small flat screen TV and if it died tomorrow, I wouldn't replace it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lester in Floyd, VA on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 12:59 pm:

Who knows what evil lurks in that rear wheel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 01:43 pm:

The doctor at the door is watching his Dr's Coupe do the twist!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 11:12 pm:

I think that Doctor hid in the corner to partake of some Heroin. Thinks his name is Sherlock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 11:22 pm:

Tim, your right tv cable is a over priced joke, unless you are interested in Teen Mom or some reality tv shows. I say that but turn on cable news and a few history channel shows most times. If you find a movie it's rare if you haven't seen it some time in the last few years... I like the beat up coupe it has character. I bet it gone by now... Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 11:51 pm:

I have never been a TV guy. I liked the first few years of Perry Mason,
Rockford Files, a few others. Always had something better to do than
sit my ass down and watch the toob. Watched Paper Moon a few
nights back. The wifeperson is watching I Love Lucy in the next room
as I write this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 12:03 am:

I guess I feel that television should be "entertaining". I don't want people trying to sell me something, "sway" my opinion about anything, lie to me, and I don't even watch "news" programs anymore, because they all have some sort of "hidden agenda", and if there isn't enough real "news", they just make up a bunch of crap that they think will help their ratings. As an example of what I call good T.V. "entertainment", one of the best shows ever was the Carol Burnett Show. Carol Burnett, Vicki Lawrence, Harvey Korman & Tim Conway were the absolute best ever! "THAT' was entertainment!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 04:27 am:

Red Skelton was my favorite!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 05:42 am:

Reality shows have taken over. I feel it is a reflection of society as a whole going to Hell in a hand basket. My first reaction is "Who watches this CRAP?" But the sad reality (Yes. Pun intended), is that practically everybody does! If they didn't, it wouldn't stay on. Reality shows cost practically nothing to film, and there is no shortage of people with no self respect eagerly waiting to become "actors". At least Honey Boo Boo is no longer on there. Or at least I haven't seen previews for it lately. I've never seen anybody work so hard at being white trash.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 03:09 pm:

The lid has been pulled off and as we peer inside the barrel that is
humanity, we are forced to realized this needs to be dumped out with the
rest of the manure heap.

All this jabber about how humans are some sort of higher life form .... HA !

What a joke.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

I believe some one has missed the point. The Model T Coupe is a TARDIS. The Coupe, Model T stands for Time And Relative Dimension in Space. The body style has more internal volume that the exterior would allow you to believe.

"The TARDIS is dimensionally transcendental, meaning itís bigger on the inside than the outside. The interior exists in a different, relative dimension to the exterior. In the very first story it was established that the TARDIS usually changes its exterior appearance on each trip to blend in with its surroundings." http://www.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/tardis/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration