Old Photo - Model T Era - Arrowhead Store in St. Thomas Utah

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - Arrowhead Store in St. Thomas Utah
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 08:40 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 08:49 pm:

Those arrow heads must have been cheap,the indians left them lay everywhere!
Thanks Jay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 08:52 pm:

18th and 19th century photos show the Indians buying these at Dollar
Stores all across America.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 09:14 pm:

Burger,

Please post a few of the 18th century photos. I've never seen one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 10:41 pm:

Just Google "18th Century strip malls". :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 11:34 am:

That's an interesting gas pump. It is a pre-visible pump with a 5 gallon glass cylinder. At the time the first visible pumps appeared, most of the gas pump companies came out with a transition model by adding a cylinder to the top of their existing "non-visible" model. There were also kits available to convert the pre-visible pumps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 01:19 pm:

I'm so glad you posted this because I haven't seen Joe, Betty, Riner the twins, and Reed in a long time. Reed was always kinda shy and stayed back anytime anyone wanted to take pictures. We used to always tease him about him hiding from the law. I think that's why he moved to Fla. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 01:54 pm:

Jay,
Thanks for the photo, pretty interesting history the town closed in 1938, and was actually in Nevada, here is a short video from the National Parks service,
thanks again,
Kevin

https://www.nps.gov/media/video/view.htm?id=3E15262B-B2C2-9650-E07951D7CA60268D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 02:01 pm:

"Just Google "18th Century strip malls"."

I did. It brought me back here! :-)

Damn Google is quick!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 02:07 pm:

Oops wrong strip mall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 02:11 pm:

I have been to St. Thomas, Great place to explore. Full of rattle snakes and memorabilia.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 04:15 pm:

Kevin, What a great video of the forgotten town thanks for sharing a piece of history.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration