Unca Stan's B-day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Unca Stan's B-day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 09:47 pm:

If memory serves,along about this time of year it's time to wish Unca Stan a Happy Birthday! He's slightly younger than I,but he's catching up.I hope his is a good one and he has many more to enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 10:10 pm:

Haven't seen much of Stan, lately, on the Forum. I hope he's just busier than four cats and a rattlesnake, and not ill or something.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 10:18 pm:

I think Stan has been busy in his shop herding cats and carbs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 10:37 pm:

Thanks, it is this Thursday the 29th. Yup, busy, trying to keep ahead of the snow and cold and cranking out some carbs.

No cats to herd here.

Taking the day off tomorrow to go have Christmas with Sandi's kids. Presents -- new battery for Spencer's car, some cat stuff and a running machine for her, new headlight bulbs and wipers for both their cars, money and college kid food for him, a few little things for her -- they are too old for toys these days. I got her an Accordion a month or so ago and money for her Close Up trip to DC in March. We'll do some car stuff and play some music and when Mom gets off work we will go have our Christmas dinner and my birthday party all in one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 10:44 pm:

That high carb diet will kill ya ! So will herding cats !

"Four cats and a rattlesnake" ? That's a new one on me !

Happy Birthday, Stan. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 12:15 am:

Thanks! I do not intend to die either hungry or tired. I eat what I want and I take a nap or two every day. I'm getting old and not as ambitious as I used to be, can't eat like I used to but am pretty darn good at naps.

Back to the shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 06:18 am:

Stan, that sound like some good plans!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 08:30 am:

Happy Birthday Stan.

My sons birthday is on the 29th also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 08:53 am:

Happy Birthday in advance Stan! Enjoy the day off and how's my carb coming? wink wink. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:33 am:

Have gavel will travel! Good on ya! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:40 am:

Happy B'Day Stan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 10:47 am:

Hi Stan, Your 12.15 AM post is spot-on. I try to do the same thing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 11:39 am:

Congrats Stan. We expect to be driving by in a couple of weeks. It would be nice to visit!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 12:56 pm:

That would be great. If it doesn't warm up and quit snowing I might just jump in the back seat!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 01:38 pm:

Happy Birthday Stan

Terry: did you load hay as a kid and laugh at the field cats chasing mice? every once in a while there was a rattler under one of those bales... be careful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 02:22 pm:

Happy Birthday, Stan!!! Hope you have many more too. :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 02:33 pm:

Stan must have more power than the rest of us, he can post into the future!

Maybe he fixed up a Delorean???

Chris

By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 10:37 pm:
Thanks, it is this Thursday the 29th. Yup, busy, trying to keep ahead of the snow and cold and cranking out some carbs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 02:53 pm:

Chris - Stan was replying to Jack Daron's original post by stating when his upcoming B-day would occur. I guess he could have said,.... "it will be" instead of saying,... "it is", but then a lot of us like Stan, tend to write like we talk, instead of using proper English, right? (;^)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 02:58 pm:

Actually, I think Stan DID use proper English! If he'd said "it will be" instead of saying "it is", that could have been misinterpreted too! I think I'm sorry I tried to help by commenting on this at all! (....only had one cuppa' coffee this morning!) I'll shut up now and have that much needed 2nd cup,..... harold (;^)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration