Image test

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Image test
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 07:07 pm:

test#2

lightlight.JPG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 07:24 pm:

Test #3

light.JPG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 07:24 pm:

test#4

light.JPG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:09 pm:

test#5

light.JPG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:12 pm:

test#6

light.JPG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:13 pm:

Are you testing me ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:15 pm:

light.JPG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

I see the light and can keep my eye on the ball!

Just need to know why!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:29 pm:

Just a practice picture No special reason for using it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 08:31 am:

test#8

xxxx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 08:39 am:

Arnold, you can also combine all those pictures to one post but I think that has been mentioned. Congrats on getting the picture posting down pat :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:06 am:

test#9

xxxx xxxx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:09 am:

This is getting easy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:36 am:

I'm going to attempt posting photos today and I think I'll use your posting as a guide, hope it's OK with you Arnold. Gotta start somewhere !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:43 am:

Well done! Thanks for having the determination to persevere and learn new things! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:44 am:

Its fine with me. Look at some of the help posts I received, they did help. Jim Golden also helped me on phone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:56 am:

Hey thanks Arnold and Mark, we all had to start at the bottom at one time or another. I've been a collector car enthusiast for close to 50 years but relatively new at this computer stuff. Thanks to all for being patient.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 10:10 am:

Attitude is all. Some guys have amazing skill and knowledge of machining and mechanics, but have decided that posting pictures is too hard for them. They'd rather kvetch about how hard it is instead of applying their obvious intelligence to learning something that really isn't all that difficult. It's like learning anything else. Baby steps. Little by little, you get there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 10:14 am:

I can tell that Arnold is a determined person. Nothing gets past this man!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 10:29 am:

First I want to thank everyone for their patience and help. Sometimes it's that one little step that you can't figure out without someone's help. I am not really computer savy and some of the terms are confusing to me. It is without question that the Model T Forum is a huge help to the Model T hobby. We just have to learn how to use it. I find myself using it more and more each day.
Thanks to everyone again for all your help.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration