Old Photo - Roadside Repair Stop

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Roadside Repair Stop
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:34 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 10:15 am:

"Wanna buy a real-good Model T Ford? Yeah, it sags a bit, but it's got the new fancy radiator shell. No sir'e, ain't no brass to polish on this here car. It's been updated. Tell ya what: ten bucks and it's yers. An' what's more, if'n you was to give us fellers a ride home, then you could have it fer the one time price of seven dollars and fifty cents."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 10:19 am:

Gimme five dollar n I'll haul it away fer ya.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 10:32 am:

Oh I see the problem now. The feller holding the tire on the running board is trying to fix the car with the flask in his hand instead of using a wrench. And I'm afraid he's not covering it up very good with the hat in his hand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 05:54 pm:

Does the hat covering the hand indicate that the photo was taken in Idaho?

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 06:26 pm:

Allan, ya probably covering a 45 Colt peace maker if it was in Idaho.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 11:42 am:

All they need to do is remove the right front fender then it won't scrape the tire.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

It *could be* Idaho, but those trees look mighty deciduous. I would
think back east by the trees, and West Virginia by the characters in the
photo. Oh, forget that, I see a power pole. Neither state had electric
power until 1994. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 02:23 pm:

Well Burger, how do we know that photo was taken before 1994? :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration