Spindle Arm Bushing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Spindle Arm Bushing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald Blair on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 03:50 pm:

OK I know this is a crazy question but want to make sure and I do not see anything that tells me for sure where the Spindle Arm Bushing goes. I bought the front-end and rear-end book and I can not see where is says this bushing goes. Does it go where I have it marked in the picture?
Thanks
Gerald

my picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 03:55 pm:

Goes in the spindle arm 2696. 2718 fits into it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

The tapered end of 2696 seats in there. The spindle arm bushing goes in the end of 2696

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald Blair on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 04:05 pm:

That makes since.
Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration