Old Photo - Fancy Bumping Into You!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Fancy Bumping Into You!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 08:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 08:22 pm:

Maybe an early 20's Stuth Bearcat on the left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 08:46 pm:

Mercer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

I likee car on the left but that's my problem I like them all!! I have the car sickness thing that so many of us have.. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:28 pm:

Admitting you have a problem Tim is the 1st step. I did the same and my wife says I need to attend some TT meeting for help.
We are your support group.
Doctor says buy 2 Ts and call him in the morning.
Drive safe and often.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 09:37 pm:

I can take 'em or leave 'em, and I can quit anytime I want. Any road, I'm just a "social" Model T imbiber - I only look in on the forum to be polite, and I only drive in the company of friends. OK, so Hannah the sheepdog is one of my friends. So what ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 07:27 am:

hard to believe that frt wheel on that t is not a pile of splinters ha,ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 07:35 am:

As long as my addiction to T's is not taking food or shelter from my family who cares? Honey dig in the couch and see if we have enough for a happy meal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Woolf on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 07:42 am:

I agree with you Wayne, it is a Mercer.

1918 Mercer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 08:51 am:

But Hannah's cute! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 01:38 pm:

It almost looks like the Mercer came off worse . . . I wonder who was at fault ? Is that a rock on the T's runningboard ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration