Passing on a country road

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Passing on a country road
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 02:52 pm:

Watch out these guys has some serious horsepower!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 03:31 pm:

I have one similar but it says:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 03:50 pm:

Been there ! Thats the same thing my wife says when we pass a buggy in the RPU. That only happens in low gear. The buggy not the RPU!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

Reminds me of while on a tour last summer we came upon some Amish buggies. At a corner, two young boys pulled out in front of me.
as I pulled out to pass them they whipped their horses to race me, laughing their heads off. Yes my Model T won the race.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 04:36 pm:

Its nice to have a conversation while you pass. I tell them that the only reason I pass them is because buggies and some bycycles are the only thing I can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 04:46 pm:

We usually see on tv once a year or so where someone hit's a buggy and it ain't good!It would seem if only to me,the Amish are much more friendly than years past?? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 04:50 pm:

Buggies and bikes getting hit around here is about one a month. They are more friendly than years ago Bud. They are good people for the most part,just not alot of common sense.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 05:12 pm:

Several years ago we were north east of Shipsi heading to Howe and spotted a buggy towing a boat trailer with boat.40 years ago at Trufant,Mi this young Amish couple were selling pies and a fly was buzzing around the one i had payed for.She was a real looker but her husband was having a fit about the fly. I said it was ok cause the fly could not eat much but do you think he would smile?? NOT!! Bud still in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 10:29 pm:

I would not have had any concern for HIM smiling. Bud, is there
something you'd like to tell us ? :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration