Photos need

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Photos need
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 12:49 am:

I purchased the attached Speedster parts from a party near Springfield Missouri and need help in finding photos of the finished car.
If anyone knows of the car and has finished photos, please e mail them to my attached e-mail. They would go a long way in rebuilding it.

Thank you,
George Schmidt
Unprr@cox.netSpeedster photosSpeedster photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 02:48 am:

George, yours is the first T parts party I have ever heard of. Is it a franchise deal like Tupperware and the like?
How did you get your invite?
Does the host get a selection of parts as his incentive?

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 09:24 am:

LOL, Allen, a good party is always welcome. The story behind my request, is the previous owner completed the car and a family member was to tall for it, thus the parts. I failed to mention, I also purchased the custom frame.

It's a long shot but hope someone remembers the car and have some photos of it.

George

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration