Vintage Ford electronically--PDF? CD?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Vintage Ford electronically--PDF? CD?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:42 am:

I searched a little, as I believe I have seen this topic before but came up empty handed.

Is there electronic versions of the Vintage Ford available and if so does anyone know if the current issues being sent out can be had electronically vs. receiving a paper copy in the mail? I like having them around and haven't thrown any copies out since I became a member in 2005, but they take up a lot of room.

Maybe with some newer members on the board this would be an option? It would certainly save postage fees which is a plus for keeping the club running.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:57 am:

Scroll down on this page.

http://www.mtfca.com/clubpages/magazine.htm

I personally prefer a paper copy, but electronic delivery for those that prefer it is an interesting idea.

Can someone involved in the publication and distribution of the Vintage Ford comment on whether electronic delivery for those that prefer it would be a cost saving, or an additional cost to the club? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 10:53 am:

I have a nearly complete collection of back issues.

However, I would purchase the CD set of back issues if it were updated. It goes only through the year 2000.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 03:19 pm:

I would buy the CD set if it was updated also, but if they were delivered to me electronically say in PDF form, they can easily be stored on a USB drive.

I got to think it is something I think more than myself would be interested in. It would be easy for the club to email the magazine to its members and then saved. I can not imagine this would cost near anything compared to printing and sending the paper copy---for those that are interested of course.

Food for though MTFCA Board members.

(Message edited by Chad_Marchees on December 31, 2016)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration