Old Photo: McConnelsville, Ohio

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo: McConnelsville, Ohio
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Banks on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 08:35 pm:

Before the flood

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 02:35 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 02:58 pm:

Bridge is there. Gas is there.FLAG IS GONE!!!! Hmmmm?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Smith on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

Thanks for sharing. My dad and mom grew up there. malta too if i have this right. Won't discuss which side of the river was better. all in fun. That bridge is not very wide. Two t's might be OK passing. My great aunt had a note and water Mark on the second story of her house referring to the flood high water mark. Crazy to think about, when you saw the mark. happy holidays!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:12 am:

I'm pretty sure my first T that I bought, the '20 runabout, came from near there. Hamilton Ohio..almost across from Wheeling. At least I think it's pretty close to this place. Beautiful area. Lousy cell service!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 03:44 pm:

It must be good bridge to last this long!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 07:38 pm:

Or perhaps it's become incredibly weak!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Smith on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 08:29 am:

Good old bridge last time I saw it. Some would tell stories of guys diving off of it in the 50s. Water depth and snags seem a little sketchy but witnesses may still be around. Fun picture for some none the less.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

Weak bridges are one of two things, either they were not maintained
properly, or someone wants to make a lot of money suckering the local
tax base into building a new one by suggesting the old one is somehow
deficient. Wonderful to see this one still survives. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration