OT - Concern For Rob Heyen

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - Concern For Rob Heyen
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 07:50 am:

Don't know the man personally but his posts are greatly missed.

Just hoping all is well...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 08:58 am:

Tim, was thinking the same thing the other day.

The "other Tim" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:21 am:

I do recall a recent post where he is dealing with some personal issues. Not stepping on toes as those were his words

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:29 am:

After all the surgery he's working on physical recovery. In one of his Facebook posts he was weightlifting, and it was a lot more weight than I could manage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 10:38 am:

Missed him at Hershey this year!
Hope he's doing well and we hear from him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 12:59 pm:

I received a nice note from Rob during Christmas. looked like he was having a good time out driving the K. Maybe he froze up out there. Ya know those two girls must keep him on his toes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Kelly on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 02:22 pm:

I have kept in touch with Rob and as was mentioned above he's busy tending to various matters.

He will no doubt return in due course.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 03:14 pm:

You should send him an email telling him everything he's done wrong
with his K. I am sure he would appreciate it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 05:38 pm:

Burger, it took your comments to bring me back......... :-)

A couple of forum friends sent email that this thread was up. Tim R. and all, Thank You for thinking of me. It's been a tough several months with lots of personal issues going on. As a result my "hobby interests" took a back seat.

I hope to recover my desire to work and play with our old Fords soon.

Thank you again, and to all, Happy Holidays!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 06:58 pm:

Happy New Year Rob and family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 07:06 pm:

Rob, Hope 2017 treat's you well my friend!
We miss your posts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 07:10 pm:

Rob,Like Red Green Says[We are all in this and we are all pulling for you]. Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 08:43 pm:

Rob,

We your in our thoughts and prayers. Will be glad when things calm down for you and you have more time etc.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

Whatever it takes, Rob. It's the Marine Corps way. :-)

Got the same thing going on with my hobbies. Spent all of the non-rainy/cold
season pounding nails to add a 2nd floor to my shop, and now it is on to finishing
a bathroom I framed out last spring. The idea being that if I get it done during the
winter, come this summer, I can enjoy the TT again at my pleasure.

One of the nice things about a hobby like this is they are still their waiting for you
when you are ready. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 11:40 pm:

Hi Rob, You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hoping that things get better for you and your family.

Best wishes, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 12:57 am:

Those of you that have met this man will agree that he is a top notch (fun!) gentleman.
Rob, you knocked me over with a feather this past summer with your generosity. Thank you.
I'm thinking of YOU and yours, and also, YOU do what YOU need to do to get YOU back in the "game".
Respectfully.
Duane (Duey_C)

(Message edited by Duey_C on December 28, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 02:43 pm:

Guys, thanks again for all your thoughts and concerns. I'm ready to put this year far behind in the rear view mirror. I sincerely hope everyone on this forum has had a wonderful Holiday Season.

Happy New Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 04:18 pm:

Yes Rob, please do have a great and wonderful New Year!! We are all pulling for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

All good wishes for you, Rob.

Gil Fitzhugh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:56 pm:

Rob, we all wish you a wonderful 2017 and many more to come. I miss your posts and your insights. May God shower you with blessings and good health to you and your family this coming year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 02:04 am:

Yes, have a good new year; miss your posts!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration