GOOD STUFF

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: GOOD STUFF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 02:03 pm:

wax
|image{xxxx}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 02:04 pm:

xxxx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 02:56 pm:

?!? OK, tell us about it ! Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 06:25 pm:

Professional quality wax lubricant use it when drilling, tapping, glazing, sawing. Just try it on a wood screw to start.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 06:45 pm:

I've used similar on bandsaw blades before cutting. It works well. An ordinary bar of soap is useful to keep on your workbench for lubricating screws, drills, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 11:31 pm:

Good idea ! Thanks for the tip, Arnold !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 12:23 am:

The simplest of things we (I) forget about.
Thanks Arnold! I needed that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:28 am:

New toilet rings go on sale all the time, put one on your workbench..........Wax

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:34 am:

Bar soap

Been around a long time

Good for more than cleaning up ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

My mother had another use for bar soap. She always had a bar of Fels-Naptha for those very special times when one of her boys might have said something they should not have. Nothing like a bar raked across your lower teeth and then told to keep your mouth shut and sit there.

I can't stand the taste of any soap to this day!!

just sayn'

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration