2017 Forum now open

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 2017 Forum now open
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 07:21 pm:

We will leave the 2016 Forum open for a few days to allow posting on the current topics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

Thanks Chris, and happy new year! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

Thanks Chris

Happy New Year to all of you from the Eagles.

"Anyone who wants to ride in a T at 6 degrees deserves to."

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:27 pm:

We have a blast from the north coming in, I am skipping my after midnight drive. Happy New year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 01:56 am:

It doesn't get said often enough Chris B.
THANK YOU!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ben Umberger on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 10:29 am:

Chris,

Thank you for all the effort you give to keep this wonderful resource operating

Happy New Year

Ben Umberger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:57 pm:

Just a friendly reminder to use the 2017 forum.

Your friendly moderator/webmaster
Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 11:03 am:

Uh, Chris.... Your friendly reminder to use the 2017 forum is on the 2017 forum, so the people who read it don't need the reminder and the people who need the reminder won't see it... :-)

Happy New Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 11:46 am:

Thanks Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 11:48 am:

Yes good point but I did put it on both.

Happy New Year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

True....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 05:57 pm:

I have moved a bunch of postings FROM THE 2016 forum to the 2017 forum.

If you would like any more moved let me know.

Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Thanks for all you do Chris.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Yes, thanks Chris for your forum volunteer service & "Manning the Station" !

Happy New Year, Rob ! Glad to see you "up & running" !

Now, has anyone heard from Barry Fowler in Alaska ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration