"Sweet Chariot" home from West Hartford, CT.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: "Sweet Chariot" home from West Hartford, CT.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 06:13 pm:

With the help of my very good friends Paul & Ken LeBlanc, I was able to bring "Sweet Chariot" home from West Hartford, CT. It was a very long, but fruitful day, starting at waking up before 4am and getting on the road before 5. After meeting Paul for breakfast, we were on our way to West Hartford 7am. We arrived in West Hartford at 9:30, visited with Travis and went to get my "Sweet Chariot". Stopping for fuel and lunch, we were back at my house by 2:30pm!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0K5TELHN5E

HAPPY NEW YEAR & Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 06:21 pm:

Like! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 06:42 pm:

Very nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

Hi Warren,

Congratulations on your newest acquisition! Looks good and sounds good. So, are you going to drive it to our next club meeting, or to the winter party? Inquiring minds want to know. Bill (Gotta get your money's worth outta these things, can't let 'em sit all winter.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 07:53 pm:

Cool! Literally! Man, you're heartier than I am! One trip like that in the cold with my bad back and I'd be in traction for a week! Good you can do that! Enjoy the ride. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 06:06 am:

Bill Harper, you have given me some great ideas!!!! We did drive home after dark from Dover, New Hampshire last September and that was a blast!!!! Is the meeting on the 2nd or on the 9th because of the holiday????

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBoHGxA__Qg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 08:02 am:

Touring looks great Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 10:17 am:

Thanks to all of you for sharing your thoughts about my latest video.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration