Chickasaw

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Chickasaw
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 08:35 pm:

Ok. I started it. Can't hardly wait. Been trying to go for years but I'm going this year. Anyone know the name of the nearby campground.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:29 pm:

Richard do you mean Chickasha, Ok.?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 02:22 am:

When is the meet ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 07:09 am:

George, check this post for a link to the show...

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/690589.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 08:25 am:

Go to www.pwsm.com. Its the web address of the Chickasha pre-war swap meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 09:52 am:

Richard: There are a least 3 campgrounds in Chickasha. One down the street from the grounds, one at the old best Western, and one newer uptown past the Holiday Inn. You use to be able to stay at the fairgrounds, but I do not know if they have finished their new sites. One thing, most campgrounds are full of full time oil workers. Just look for campgrounds in Chickasha and you should find them. I stayed one nite at the new one and if was ok, but that was 2 years ago. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 10:10 am:

Some of us "camp" in the south building.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

Oh ok you all are already talking about going to Chickensaw eh? :-)
When i went in 08 it or was it 09,heck I can't remember, anyhow I couldn't pronounce or spell it so i just called it chickensaw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 10:02 pm:

Two different names, two different places.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 09:33 am:

Chickasha is pronounced "chick-a-shay", but we'll give Mack a pass. "Chickensaw" is pretty funny. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 10:35 am:

It is Friday and Saturday this year.
We made our motel reservation yesterday.
I have taken my wife a couple times in the past. Her words "A lot of flannel and rust". My response "That is the reason I go".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 01:03 pm:

Let the debate begin...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Debate about what?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

I was actually considering to come over - but 1000 USD for the planeticket was a little more than last time (550 USD) so I think I pass.
I was looking forward to meet Steve in person, but that may be some other time. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 08:46 am:

Michael,

You and Steve could each fly half way meet in the middle, look out the airplane windows and wave at each other, that way it would only cost you half as much. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration