Old Indian on a runningboard.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Indian on a runningboard.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 08:48 pm:

Borrowed from Ciamag motorcycle site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:02 pm:

Thats a great photo Richard!!
Thanks.
I was expecting to see grey hair and feathers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

Kitten on an old indian on a runningboard?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:29 pm:

WhAt a great pic. Very cool. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:48 pm:

probably a mud racer with those chains on the rear. Don't see anything on the front wheels so assume maybe not an ice racer. cool picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:49 pm:

NEAT!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 10:24 pm:

Kitten?
Looks to me like a bunny rabbit with ears back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

May be a hill climber with the chains

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

Your no bunny til some bunny loves you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 10:35 pm:

I "hare" you Jay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Harms - Sacramento County, CA on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 01:11 am:

Great picture.
Is he holding a puppy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Australia. on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 04:57 am:

"Worlds Fastest Indian"....in reverse

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 05:47 am:

"More rabbits than eagles his coursers they came..."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

Frankly, Scallop, I don't give a clam.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ALAN FAIRCLOUGH from Houston, TEXAS on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

An indian scout.
Chains are for use on the sand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RalphS in NE Oregon on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

Looks like a 1916 Powerplus with a modified suspension.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

Suspension? It looks like a Boston Terrier Puppy to me!

TH
}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

Powerplus for sure, looks like a hill climber.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

So, what is the car ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

I cotton tail what kid of car that is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Koke Twigg-Smith on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 10:43 am:

Studebaker

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration