Fronty throwing some California sand

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Fronty throwing some California sand
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:23 pm:

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 12:48 am:

Any more pictures of this car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:22 am:

picturepicturepicture
beach pictures were at Pismo Beach race of gentlemen, car was then taken to Bakersfield were Ed Iskederian thought it deserved a signiture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:53 am:

That guy kinda looks like you, Scott !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 12:11 pm:

Steve that's my evil twin good lookin though?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 01:50 pm:

Lookin' good, how'd he do? Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

Well, that musta been a hoot !

Jury's out on who's the better lookin' one.

Happy New Year !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 03:45 pm:

the races on Sunday were canceled something about a little liquid sunshine that sends southerners scattering biggest reason though was promoters I don't think have ever heard of a tide chart. Was a lotta fun though met some people that have only read about or talked on phone to in past, the car I'am driving is copied of the John Gerbers 1st race car I only built the running gear Paul Riechlin and his nephew Mike Santiago built the car lots of others contributing as well. Paul and his brother Charles were also racing at Pismo, Steve Nelson had #46 there as well as 3 or 4 other California Speedsters.
Happy New Year to all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 06:19 pm:

Any more photos of the flag waver?

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 07:03 pm:

Allan it was at times difficult to focus on the job on hand

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 07:14 pm:

picturefor Allan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 10:51 pm:

One of the Best Cars on the beach! It was a wet one but watching the Gerber run made my trip!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Sherman on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 11:51 pm:

When is the Pismo Beach ROG? Thanks,

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration