Old Photo - Model T Era - Busy Street Scene, Washington, DC

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Busy Street Scene, Washington, DC
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 06:08 am:

That is a tight spot for the '24-'25 T Coupe.
Great photo.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:08 am:

I can hear all the horns honking...a hooga...a hoooga! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:46 am:

if that truck makes a left turn that will be the end of that ford ha,ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 07:30 pm:

Looks like a wreck about to happen to me..
Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 05:24 am:

My grandfather bought the 25 coupe I now own back in 1948 while working his beat as a Washington DC policeman. He used to see it frequently driving around town and the story is, he pulled the guy over to make an offer. Fifty bucks is what it took and it's been in our family ever since. I look at that street scene above and it's fun to wonder... could it be? :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration