Old Photo - Model T Era - Lakeside Garage, Bass Lake, IN

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Lakeside Garage, Bass Lake, IN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:41 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:55 pm:

What a great period of time and a wonderful pic. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 01:45 pm:

I'm sure there's one in every state, but I remember my Dad taking me fishing at Bass Lake near Commerce, MI when I was growing up in Dearborn.

Haven't heard that name in 50 years. I'll see Dad this afternoon and show him the photo and tell him the name and see if it rings any bells. At 94, he can't remember what he had for lunch, but will tell me how much it costs to rent a boat on Bass Lake in the 1960's.

Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Mrs. Miller was very old when I was a kid. Still lived on her farm
over the hill from ours. It was the TT in her shed that really grabbed
my fancy and why I have one today.

She was the same way. Could not tell you anything about what had
happened 5 minutes or 5 years before, but ask her about 1915 and she
could describe everything in vivid detail. I loved to just ride over there
and ask her questions. I learned a lot about the history of our area by
just letting her reminisce. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration