Being this is the 2017 forum and happy New year. Is anyone working on there car on the 1st

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Being this is the 2017 forum and happy New year. Is anyone working on there car on the 1st
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:50 pm:

I am changing out the fan and bearing and adding 50/50 antifreeze to Rufus my 26 rpu. Can't wait. Happy New year and hope you all get to work on your T...

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 01:49 am:

Wishing I would be. Had shoulder surgery a month ago, and probably won't be able to do much for at least another month, and probably 5 more months until I am back to normal. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 07:42 am:

This is the first T I have worked on but to be honest I grew up with it. Dad had it before I was born and now that I'm 50 he trusts me to work on it. Dad giving driving lesson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 07:42 am:

All day. Building the body hoops on the speedster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 10:46 am:

James, Old Father Time has done some nice things with that green paint. I like it just as it is.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:32 am:

When I get back from breakfast, I'm going to pull the last wheel off my '13 chassis. A former owner varnished all the wheels, and I'm not of that mentality, so they are getting painted dark blue like they are supposed to be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

No T work today but I am working on another painting.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 01:27 pm:

1/1/2017 10:30

I just went down to check on Rusty.

January 1, 2017 Rusty

Now I know what I will be doing on the T today!

1/1/2017Tire

By the way, this is what a wheel looks like when all of the spokes get shimmed. I have graduated to the thick shims so I am nosing around for a set of 48 new spokes!

I have to get Rusty ready for a drive up to town tomorrow for donuts. We are expecting 2" of snow tonight so I am ready to mount up my chains and go have fun (+ donuts!).

TH

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration