Old Photo - Posing AT The Gas Pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Posing AT The Gas Pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 10:08 pm:

My mom loved all these pics as well as I do. Just nobody to forward them to now that she has passed. Thank you for posting them I think they are great. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 04:34 am:

They are great ,keep them coming!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:13 am:

I'll second that Craig. Sorry of your loss Tim. Thanks Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 04:37 pm:

Tim,

Here's an idea, How about going to the local senior center and see if they have either a website or an email address. Then offer to forward photos to them?

I take my club magazines to the senior center after I've gone through them. They love to see something other than People, Time, or some other uninteresting mag.

The senior center can print the photos and post them on their bulletin board. Just a thought. I understand it would never take the place of your mother but someone else may really enjoy the photos as well. Sorry for your loss.

just a thought,

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 04:56 pm:

Tim, Thanks you lot. Mom was the person that you could always talk about your interest with and you would always get a opinion but she loved her text messages with of all of these old cars posted on the forum. She grew up from a child with my grandfather owning a towing company and body shop in Erie, Pa. So she always showed me pics of the old cars my grandfather fixed up (totals)and resold but they were everything from T s to mid fifties sedans. When i was a kid my grandfather always came to see us in the summer and his cars were always black and the paint and bodywork was what we all would have to pay $10k+ type paint jobs. Lacquer and buffed I am sure but really nice cars. So I enjoy the old pics, they are great and just remind you how old our cars are now... Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration