HAPPY NEW YEAR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: HAPPY NEW YEAR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 12:00 am:

Resolve to drive your T more!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 12:19 am:

Happy New Year Tom

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 07:07 am:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! Resolve to stop buying more Ts. HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Drive safe and often.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 07:39 am:

Happy New Year! Resolve to save as many T's as you can, Ignore the comments about hoarding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

I just had a bowl of black-eyed peas, so I'm good to go! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

Happy New year and had the blackeyed peas and cornbread. My resolution is to work on my Ts more and drive my 29 model A sedan more in 2017.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration