1926 Speedometer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1926 Speedometer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 09:04 am:

Happy New Year everyone. In the closing hours of 2016, Robert Govani started a thread with questions about 1926 speedometers for his 1926 Touring. It was an interesting thread, which I am moving to the 2017 forum, in case more discussion and answers are needed by Robert on his thread, which ended with the New Year. Jim Patrick.

www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/707782.html?1483247300

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:53 am:

Don't even think about installing a speedometer in your T until you have a copy of Russ Furstnows speedometer book. It's important to assemble all of the correct components, so when the time comes all you will need to do is bolt it on. There are so many T's out there with incorrect parts, and incorrect installations, that Russ's book is a must.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:55 am:

I second that Larry ! The "Go To" resource for T speedometers, for sure !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

I will Get the book. Thanks so much for all your input.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration