Remembering GOOD information from 2016 posts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Remembering GOOD information from 2016 posts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 10:10 am:

For me I spent more time in 2016 reading posts from some very sharp folks on different subjects. A bit here--and a bit there is valuable to me. Glad I had the time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

Paul, I was looking to find on your post How to Remember all the good info we read last year??

Ya THANKS to All the posters!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 02:55 pm:

Posts I am interested in are easy to remember. Some are repeated so much from the uninformed are easy to forget! Babbitt is my current interest.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration