Old Photo- Happy New Year from the girls in the Centerdoor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo- Happy New Year from the girls in the Centerdoor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 02:06 pm:

Very sweet

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 02:40 pm:

The girls look great. It looks like the neighborhood where I grew up. The door panel shows some good detail too.
Thanks Dan
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

Another great picture. I see the little girl by the front wheel and the lady in the doorway of the car are each holding dolls. I love the curls in the young ones hair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 04:20 pm:

Those little kids look like they have it made compared to some of the pics we see on here. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 04:25 pm:

I would have been pretty quick to tell the one to get her foot off of my hubcap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 04:27 pm:

Nobody will be sitting on my hood with their feet on my fender either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

Tommy mine either... Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

My son gets mad at me when I let the Grandsons climb all over some of my old stuff.
Mr. needs to pump up those tires.
Oh, those Centerdoor sedans...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration