Congratulations to our new directors!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Congratulations to our new directors!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

Congratulations to George Akin from Louisville, TN, Brian Jordan from Williamsport, IN and Eric Sayer from El Central, CA on being elected to the MTFCA Board of Directors. I'm looking forward to working with this group.

Officers for 2017 are:

President - is yours truly, Mike Vaughn
Vice President - Rick Bonebright
Secretary - Russ Grunwald
Treasurer - Keith Gumbinger
Executive Director - Susan Yaeger

A big thank you to the directors that are leaving the board, Dan Conder, Mark Mahoney and Bud Redding. It has been my pleasure to have worked with each of them.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 06:21 pm:

Thanks to all who volunteer their time, money and energy to the club!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 06:41 pm:

Thanks to you all that make this possible! Being a volunteer firefighter for 32 years I know that volunteering takes a tremendous amount of time for the benifit of others.
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

Thanks to the people that make the forum possible. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

I would like to add my thanks as well to all who make this forum possible. I have tremendous respect and appreciation for all,with their many helpful mechanical and more importantly safety minded posts this forum has helped me feel confident about starting the Restoation of our car.I am also a volunteer firefighter for 23 years now with a family of 3 boys ,and the loss of my wife 10 years ago, the easy accessibility of helpful info found here is really quite invaluable .Just one month ago we bought our 15 Cadaian made touring car and just reading the many different posts I have learned so much about this great car - The Model T! Thanks Again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Eliason...........Whittier, CA on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

Thank you to all current and former directors, forum moderators, museum volunteers and all the others who put their time and efforts into making the club what it is. It is difficult to imagine keeping Model T's on the road, and the public educated about what they did for the country, without the information and resources made possible by you all.
Best regards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

It does not get said often enough. Thank you to all of you that make good things such as this wonderful club, and all its activities, possible.
THANK YOU!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

Congratulations to all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

Congrats and a Warm THANKS to our moderator, Chris and all involved in our club!

It takes a lot of time behind the scenes that we never know about and that doesn't even count the cost involved in attending meetings and countless hours spent on our behalf.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 12:39 am:

Having served in 3 offices of a smaller, regional pioneer board some years ago, I can truly say THANK YOU to those of you who serve! It IS appreciated.
This forum means so much to me.
Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Congratulations and best wishes to all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 12:45 pm:

Thank you to all those who have served and supported our club and hobby. There are so many various areas of our hobby and each tends to support our hobby. There are tours, meetings, technical seminars, “The Vintage Ford” magazine, the restoration pamphlets, our museum, visits to a school for a quick “show and tell about the industrial revolution”, our forum, our web site, and even a simple drive to get ice cream with the grand kids. Thank you to everyone who makes our hobby available and fun.

Thankfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 01:12 pm:

I am happy to see all the nice comments. Things like the Forum and the Model T clubs don't just happen. When things go well it looks easy or isn't noticed. If there is a hick-up often there is only criticism. We are fortunate to those who spend countless hours doing these things.
I'm sure a kind word now and then is appreciated.
Thank you so much.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

Yes, a heartfelt thank you for all you do behind the scenes as well as up front. Without folks willing to donate of their time and resources, this club just wouldn't happen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 06:56 pm:

Thank you directors for your contributions to a great club.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration