OT How do you add a you tube video or post a link to one?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT How do you add a you tube video or post a link to one?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:31 pm:

I made my first you tube video today. I was wondering how people post those links here. I've got an I Phone 6, no computer. Anyhow my video is "Holley G carburetor rebuild test run" so I guess this is on topic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sq8VYOhNVo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:44 pm:

When you are on the desired web page, copy the URL (web address), and then paste it into the text of your forum post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

Yum Yum! Runs good!

(Message edited by Duey_C on January 01, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:47 pm:

Thanks. I'd still would like to know how you did it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:58 pm:

Oh, you did tell me how to do it, sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 12:08 am:

Nice clip Corey!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 12:18 am:

Thanks. Had to warm it up first for the video I couldn't hold the phone, pull the choke and crank it all at once and you have to choke it 2 pulls cold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mundinho Falcao on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 04:09 am:

Nice one!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration