SHEPARDSVILLE SWAP

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: SHEPARDSVILLE SWAP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 03:34 am:

Can someone post details of ths meet,location and times?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 08:38 am:

About the size of a gymnasium.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

Details were discussed in November.

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/694559.html?1479731536

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

It is Saturday of MLKJ day weekend. I wonder how many people could attend on Monday as opposed to Saturday. Just a thought I know many people don't get that Monday off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker - Benton, Kentucky on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 07:39 pm:

Hope to see some of the T folks at the Shepardsville,KY Swap Meet Sat.. I will have re-wooding plans from 1913-27 with me for sale. Hope to see more T stuff. We are going to set up next year to sell T and A parts. If any one is interested in my KRW line bore jig and pouring jig I can bring them along Sat. Leon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 02:18 am:

Several of us were going to drive down for this,but the impending ice storm has stopped us.Maybe next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker - Benton, Kentucky on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 04:25 am:

Jack, Hope to see you at Chickasha. Leon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

We went to the swap meet today and if we needed Model A parts, we would have been in luck. With the exception of the Model T parts that Gaslight brought with them,there was slim pick'ns of Model T parts. One guy had several fenders, 20 to 25 year range, bent rusted and in general bad condition for the "sale" price of $300 each. We were in the area of the meet for 41 minutes and left. Previously, there have been several T vendors. Not so much this year.
We are looking forward to the Marietta, Ohio meet on the first Saturday of March. Always a good source for T parts and a good time to boot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker - Benton, Kentucky on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

Tom is right about the T parts. I did find a TT rear wheel puller at very good price.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration