Fronty Throwing Some California Sand Part 2

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Fronty Throwing Some California Sand Part 2
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 10:57 am:

Having never seen this awesome car before I had to see more. Here's what I found:

http://www.imgrum.net/tag/GerberSpec

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 12:32 pm:

I don't get Twitter or Instagram so its is painful to go there and try to decipher. The photos are from TROG, not sure which year. Neat looking car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 12:50 pm:

Thank you, Howard, I've been wondering about this car since I first heard about it a couple years ago. I think these guys live near me, but I've only met one, that I can remember. Dave in Bellingham, WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 01:15 pm:

David I live in Oregon other 2 partners Paul Riechlin and Mike Santiago are close to you. The black car beach photos are at Pismo Beach the white car photos are in New Jersey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

Here's the white one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 06:41 pm:

Oops, guess it was the black one that was left off. Here it is:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 06:56 pm:

Here's a dual engine from 2015
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e8xkkYHGIIU

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration