You can no longer post on the 2016 forum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: You can no longer post on the 2016 forum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

Lots of folks have already figured out that the 2016 forum is locked and you can no longer post there. But when I tried to post an answer on the 2016 forum it said my user name or password was incorrect. But they work fine on the 2017 forum. So I suspect it is just because the 2016 forum is actually closed.

Ok -- so some of us are a little slower than others. That is another reason I like my T -- life in the slow lane...

And thanks to Chris for all his hard work on the forum.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 03:42 pm:

... life in the slow lane...

Maybe out of necessity, but it really is nice for me, too!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

It's been said before here; Who would have thought that going slow could be that much fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

Yea,I got the same message when i tried to post on the 2016. We got moved a bit quicker than last year.
Oh you car drivers are in the fast lane. It is us TT folks that are REALLY in the slow lane,at a hair blowing 18 :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 07:15 am:

Annual Reminder for Windows users.

If you don't see the 2017 Forum listed in the front pages of the website, do a Control-F5 to refresh your browser cache and reload the page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration