Forum Stats

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Forum Stats
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

Just a few stats

2016 had 94065 posts on 8369 pages

If you look at the top of the page when you first get into the forum you will see the number 708324.

Each number represents one post or one picture from day 1 of the forum way back when.

I am also working on putting together a little history on the forum for a future article in the Vintage Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

Interesting, thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank You!

(Plus one)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 10:54 pm:

Thanks! Stats nice to know. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 12:36 am:

May I ask? What is the start date of this forum?
Very interesting info!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Mullins Spokane Wa. on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

How many years back can we search the forum.Thanks for the great job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 02:14 pm:

Can easy Google back to at least 2002.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/6/145.html?1032103437

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

I think at some point in the past everything was lost and it started over. Can't remember when that happened. Good records Chris.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 05:42 pm:

Will, I think it was 2012? That is what my profile says anyhow, but I was on here since late 2005 when we bought our T.

Another interesting fact, maybe we should get to working on the T's instead of being lazy hanging out on the forum. Good lord that is alot of posts just in the last year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 05:45 pm:

Thanks for the research and information Chris!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration