Working on some extra NH carburetors today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Working on some extra NH carburetors today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

I had to order a 1/4-32 Heli Coil kit, a 1/4" NPS die, amd it looks like I need a Heli Coil kit to repair the lower bowl nut threads in the carburetor body too.

Anyone know what the thread size is for the bottom bolt on an NH float bowl?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 01:50 am:

9/16 x 24 I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 07:49 am:

Thanks Stan,

I thought it might be that but was not sure because everything I have to compare is shot. One more set of tap, die and Heli Coil kit coming.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration