Old Photo - Bustling New York City Street Scene 1920's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Bustling New York City Street Scene 1920's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 10:52 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Neat photo, almost every head has a hat on it!

(Message edited by cudaman on January 03, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

Anybody know NYC well enough to know where that is? Interesting tower in the middle of the street in the middle of the picture. Any ideas what that's for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

It's a traffic tower.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 12:13 pm:

5th avenue near 42nd st

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Hmmm...I like the first one better.:-) LOVE that darker colored building near the left side of the first picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

Maybe these folks have the "thick New York accent"?

I bet not. Probably a lot of European accents filling those streets.

(Message edited by Antique_iron on January 05, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 02:51 pm:

I'm with you Hal. I absolutely love all that old architecture.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration