What year are these Ford script rear spring clamps...??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: What year are these Ford script rear spring clamps...??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 05:37 pm:

While looking thru the box of rear spring clamps for something to use on the speedster project I found three Ford script rear spring clamps. Out of aprox 75 clamps these were the only "script" clamps I had. I found a nice aftermarket style set to use for the speedster and decided someone else may need these with the "script". So what year are they. There are 2 styles The NOS pair has the little tab "punched out" and the single has a "dimple" pressed into it. Thanks ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 11:08 am:

I don't think they are T. I've had a bunch over the years, and none have the script. They must be later than a Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

I believe the T spring clamps had square nuts.

Be_Zero_Be

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration