New roadster top

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: New roadster top
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 04:58 am:

My trimmer has done a wonderful job on my D&F wide body roadster.

He has matched the lines of the bows neatly when making the side curtains.

The rear curtain folds up like an A model, which should be handy in our hot weather.

I made a pocket behind the back seat cushion to store the side curtains, and to bring the backrest forward so I can reach the pedals.

Allan from down under

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 05:12 am:

I think I am going to have a new "favorite Australian-body model T"!
That is BEAUTIFUL!
Drive carefully, and do enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mundinho Falcao on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 05:45 am:

That looks fantastic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 07:21 am:

Looks great...can't wait to see the rest of the car!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry .D .Best (NZ) on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 05:24 am:

Hi tell me is the 26-27 model T roadster pickup have the same top cheers Gerry (nz)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry .D .Best (NZ) on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 05:40 am:

Hi tell me is the 26-27 model T roadster pickup have the same top cheers Gerry (nz)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 09:50 am:

Beautiful. The workmanship is very good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

Wow, that's a TINY back window! Not much use for in inside rear view mirror with that little thing.
Top looks wonderful, how's the chassis doing?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 04:37 pm:

David, I also have a pair of outside rear vision mirrors. However, by sitting in the car to determine the position of the rear window, it is quite adequate with the normal centre mounted mirror, if I can stop it wobbling out of alignment.

More pictures to follow.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration