Calling Jeff Beaumont !!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Calling Jeff Beaumont !!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

Anyone know how to get in touch with him? The phone number I've had for him ending in 8370 has been disconnected and about a year ago he told me they're relocating from Atascadero CA to somewhere near Lake Tahoe. He is an excellent restorer and I have some business with him. Please help and Happy New Year to my Forum Friends!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg sarky K on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 05:37 pm:

His email
Very knowledgeable guy

Autoneer@tcsn.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 07:42 am:

Thanks Greg !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 07:47 am:

I forgot to say : the reply I received after sending a note to that address was "Cannot deliver message. Mailbox full." Either a snail mail address or phone number would be appreciated...he's somewhere around Lake Tahoe...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 11:26 am:

Last time I had contact with Jeff was he said he was moving to Gardnerville, Nevada.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 12:08 am:

according to a good friend of his, he has completed the move and is in the sorting out stage still getting everything in order.

I'm sure we will see him in Bakersfield.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration