Old Photo - Model T Era - Camp Etna, Maine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Camp Etna, Maine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 09:31 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 09:52 am:

Nice picture Jay.
What's up with the covered wheels on the '13 touring?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Paul on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 10:55 am:

Covering the tires helps to prevent the sun from baking the rubber.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 11:02 am:

The entire religious camp, including the hotel burned to the ground on April 5, 1922.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 11:20 am:

Hi David,

That's what I was thinking. I guess that all of the other drivers did not read the morning email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 02:14 pm:

the overland looks to be a 1915 mod 82 6 cyl. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 02:24 pm:

I thought it looked Overland but knew charley could tell us which one.
Thanks
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration