Old Photo - The Girl Behind The Pump Filling Station

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - The Girl Behind The Pump Filling Station
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 09:34 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 09:47 am:

Please Gentlemen, no stories about the boys at the filling station pumping Ethyl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 10:16 am:

Bill,

Gentlemen would never tell such a story. However, the rest of us might! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 10:19 am:

Bill, that is so wrong. Come sit by me. :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 11:10 am:

Bill! I wouldn't have even thought of it except that you brought it up! I see the sign above the pumps, but I don't see the girl unless she is in the office. There is someone in there.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 05:42 pm:

Back in the early 60's there was a gas station near me that had high school and college girls to pump gas, they wore "T" shirts and no bras. The line was out the drive most of the time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 05:47 pm:

I wish we could see the girl, she must be behind the pumps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

She is there. You just have to look closely. 8=)

(sorry Jay.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

She is there. You just have to look closely. 8=)

(sorry Jay.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

That is easier to do than I though.
Sorry to all of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

LOL, does that qualify as "false news"? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 06:53 pm:

It should be a warning to all of us that anything on the internet should be looked at carefully. I had something else to say but it escaped my.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

SOMETHING DONT LOOK RIGHT. CHARLEY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

Richard, you've opened the floodgates! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

This one should read "The Girl's Behind and the Pumps".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 10:40 pm:

Ethyl?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 12:22 am:

That is just the mechanic. The pumper is inside.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration