Old Photo - 1920 Oregon Speedster Street Scene

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - 1920 Oregon Speedster Street Scene
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 09:40 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 09:55 am:

How much do you want to bet that the RR tire, which we can't see, does not match any of the other tires on the car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 11:23 am:

Never bet on a sure thing ! ; )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 11:33 am:

Is that a wide track axle or is it a photo illusion?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 12:08 pm:

That's a great picture. It is always reassuring to see Speedsters "back in the day". That one takes me back 50 years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Knapp on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 01:19 am:

Safety Pilot steering stabilizer on front axle, I believe. Never seen one in period photo, but have one to try and use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 03:28 pm:

David - Don't think it's a wide-track; probably just the angle of the photo. Mine's not a wide-track, but it might appear so at this angle...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration